NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN.
1. Eligibility: “The Most Fetch” Toaster Strudel Icing Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of General Mills Sales, Inc., (“Sponsor”), Paramount Pictures Corp., Merkle Inc. (“Administrator”) and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. How to Enter:
Participation Requirements: To participate, you will need to have an Instagram or Twitter account (each a “Social Account”). Creating each Social Account is free but is subject to the applicable terms and conditions (http://twitter.com/tos), or (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#). Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. If entering via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply.
(1) Create and take a photo of your most “fetch” Toaster Strudel icing design using the Limited Edition pink icing. TO ENTER WITHOUT A PURHCASE, post this photo on Twitter or this photo on Instagram (a consumer created photo and the alternatively provided photo will now be referred herein as your “Photo”).
(2) Post your Photo on Instagram or Twitter and include #FetchSweepstakes and @ToasterStrudel in the Instagram caption or your Tweet.
(3) Your account setting must remain public and you must keep the same Instagram handle during the Promotion Period and until the prizes are awarded (as described in Section 6, below); and
(4) Your Tweet or Instagram post must also comply with the Content Restrictions stated below. Failure to comply with any of the above requirements will result in disqualification of you and your entry.
Your Instagram post or Tweet need not include any other references, positive or negative, to Sponsor’s products or services. Retweets, Instagram stories, and Instagram posts where the hashtag is included in a comment rather than the caption of the original post will not be deemed entries.
Content Restrictions for your social posts: Your Instagram post or Tweet and its included content must be your original work (with the exception of the provided Photo). If you include the names or likenesses of other individuals, you must have their permission to be included and to grant the rights set forth in Section 5. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor. Your Instagram post or Tweet may not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, disparage Sponsor, or any other person or party, or contain material that is unlawful in any way. Your Instagram post or Tweet must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor.
If your Instagram post or Tweet meets all of the above requirements, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into Sweepstakes drawing. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Instagram post or Tweet that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, all in its sole discretion.
6. Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or around September 21, 2020, Administrator will randomly select the potential winners from all eligible entries received. Each potential winner will be notified by @ToasterStrudel through the Social Channel used to enter the Sweepstakes by potential winner and will be directed to a secure promotional website where winner must provide his/her name, mailing address and date of birth to confirm eligibility and for prize fulfillment purposes within 2 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent into order to claim the prize. By entering, you grant permission to be contacted by Sponsor or Administrator, by direct message through Twitter or Instagram, email, or mail, in connection with the Sweepstakes. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide any other requested information within the required time period (as applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, or he/she refuses his/her prize for any reason, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Up to three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
7. Prizes: THREE (3) GRAND PRIZES: A short personalized private video message from Lacey Chabert, an assortment of Mean Girls branded SWAG and apparel (winner may designate shirt size) valued at approximately $100, and 52 coupons, each redeemable for a 6-count package of Toaster Strudel (any variety) valued up $3.79 per package. Coupons subject to its terms and conditions and will expire on 12/31/21. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize: $297.00. Total ARV of all prizes: $891.00
Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, or prize component for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person. First Prizes will be fulfilled approximately eight to ten (8-10) weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Lacey Chabert, Paramount Pictures Corp., Administrator, Twitter, Inc., Instagram, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor is free to use entrant’s Photo as set forth in Section 5, without additional permission or compensation to entrant or anyone else.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, prize information, likeness, Photo, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Sponsor is free to use entrant’s Photo as set forth in Section 5, without additional permission or compensation to entrant or anyone else.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, not received, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, visit https://bit.ly/3gCR5jr. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2020 Merkle Inc. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Inc. or Instagram, Inc. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not Twitter, Inc. or Instagram, Inc.