Spring Queening Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Spring Queening Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers, contractors and representatives of The Clorox Company (“Sponsor”), Merkle Inc. (“Administrator”), Ketchum, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members, whether or not related, of each such individual are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
a. Via Website: During the Promotion Period, go to www.CloroxScentiva.com and then follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including your full name, valid email address, and scent preference. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
b. Via Social Account: To participate, you will need to have a Twitter and/or Instagram account (each a “Social Account”). Creating each Social Account is free but is subject to the applicable terms and conditions: http://twitter.com/tos or https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870. Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. If entering via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Your account settings on the Social Account you use to enter must be set to "unprotected" and/or "public" in order for your Tweets or posts to be viewable by Sponsor.
Twitter: Tweet about how you are embracing Spring Queening and include the hashtags #YasClean and #Sweepstakes in the Tweet. Retweets or Quote Tweets will not be deemed entries.
Instagram: Post a photo showing how you are embracing Spring Queening and include the hashtags #YasClean and #Sweepstakes in the caption of the Instagram post. Instagram stories and Instagram posts where the hashtag is included in a comment rather than the caption of the original post will not be deemed entries.
Your Submission may not be inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, discriminatory, libelous, contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, disparage Sponsor, Administrator, or any other person or party, or contain material that is unlawful in any way. Your Submission must not promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearm/weapons or any political agenda. Your Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual. The Submission must not prominently feature brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission. Your Submission need not include any reference, positive or negative, to Sponsor’s products or services.
7. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A $10,000 check payable to winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $10,000.
TEN (10) FIRST PRIZES: One (1) bedazzled limited-edition Spring Queening Clorox Disinfecting Wipes canister (70 count) and one (1) bedazzled bottle of Multi-Surface Cleaner spray bottle (1.95 lbs). All prize details, including scent, will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $368.17.
ONE HUNDRED (100) SECOND PRIZES: One (1) Disinfecting Wet Mopping Cloths sample pack and one (1) 70 count Disinfecting Wipes canister. All prize details, including scent, will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $5.23
For All Prizes: Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty either express or implied. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) for one of equal or greater value, in its sole discretion. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. Each winner is responsible for all taxes, fees and costs associated with prize receipt and/or use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Total value of all prizes: $14,204.70. Limit: one (1) prize per person.
8. Release: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Ketchum, Inc., Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all non-suspect eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees and other remedies) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing, typographical, technical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet Service Provider (“ISP”), website or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, but not limited to, errors or problems which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, Submissions, posts or Tweets, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related, materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, not received or stolen mail or entries, Submissions, Tweets, posts, comments, direct messages, @replies, emails or other communications; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, not received or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winners List: For a winners list of Grand and First Prizes, visit http://bit.ly/2SY264Y. The winners list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2020 Merkle Inc. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Inc./Instagram, LLC.