Bonkers for Beggin’ Commercial Contest
5. How to Enter: To participate, you will need to have a Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram account (each a “Social Account”). Creating each Social Account is free but is subject to the applicable terms and conditions: http://twitter.com/tos; https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms; or (https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511/. Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. If entering via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Your account settings on the Social Account you use to enter must be set to "unprotected" and/or "public" in order for your Tweets, Posts or comments to Sponsor's posts are viewable by Sponsor.
During the Contest Period, there are three (3) ways to enter, subject to Guidelines and Content Restrictions below:
a. Via Facebook: Take all of the following actions: (i) visit Purina’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/purinabeggin/); (ii) find Sponsor’s Contest post (“Post”); and (iii) comment on the Post with the following content: a video showing a Beggin’ package or treat and your dog’s or dogs’ crazy reaction(s) to the package or the treat and the hashtags #BonkersForBeggin and #contest.
Facebook stories will not be deemed entries.
b. Via Instagram: Create an original Instagram post including
the hashtags #BonkersForBeggin and #contest and post a video showing a Beggin’
package or treat and your dog’s or dogs’ crazy reaction(s) to the package or
Instagram stories, or Instagram posts where one or both hashtags are included in a comment to the original post, will not be deemed entries.
c. Via Twitter:
video showing a Beggin’ package or treat and your dog’s or dogs’ crazy
reaction(s) to the package or the treat and the hashtags #BonkersForBeggin
ReTweets or Tweets where one or both hashtags are included in a reply to the original Tweet will not be deemed entries.
Facebook comment/Instagram post/Tweet and its included content will
collectively be referred to as your submission (“Submission”). By posting/Tweeting your Submission, you
agree that it conforms
· The Submission’s video should be ten (10) to twenty (20) seconds long;
· The Submission’s video format must be .mov or .mp4.;
· The Submission’s video must only show dog(s) and no recognizable individuals;
· The Submission may include audio but the audio must not violate any of the Content Restrictions below; and
· It is preferred that the Submission’s video be filmed horizontally.
· The Submission must not
contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not
· The dog or dogs in the Submission must not be wearing any type of costume;
· The dog or dogs in the Submission should be wearing visible collars;
· Because Nestlé Purina PetCare Company promotes the compassionate care of all pets, a Submission depicting or describing animals in unsafe conditions or conditions not exemplifying responsible pet ownership, in Sponsor's sole discretion, will be disqualified. Entrants should avoid even the “appearance” of his/her pet(s)being in unsafe conditions in their Submission. Sponsor’s determination of what constitutes an unsafe activity or condition shall be final.
· The Submission must not contain photos or photo collages;
· The Submission must not prominently feature content created by a third party, such as images, music or artwork;
· The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use in his/her Submission in this Contest;
· The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator, or any other person or party;
· The Submission must not promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons or promotion any political agenda;
· The Submission must not
contain material that is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene,
· The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; and
· The Submission must not
contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary
6. Sponsor's Use of Submissions: Posting a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission.
7. Winner Determination: A panel of qualified judges determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion will select up to twelve (12) entrants with the highest-scoring Submissions (the "winners") from among all eligible Submissions based on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
· Excitement and energy level of dog’s reaction to treat (60%);
· Quality of Submission, including its lighting, focus, and minimal camera movement (30%); and
· Simplicity of Submission’s video, with a focus on the dog and his/her reaction and an uncluttered background (10%).
In the event of a tie, the entrant whose Submission received the highest score for “Quality of Submission,” as determined by the qualified judges in their sole discretion, will be deemed the potential winner from among the tied entrants. Sponsor reserves the right to select no or fewer than twelve (12) winners if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Submissions. Sponsor will not disclose judging scores.
8. Winner Requirements: On or about November 11, 2019, each potential winner will be notified by Sponsor’s handle via the social platform he/she used to enter the Contest and will be required to provide his/her name, mailing address, date of birth and email address to confirm eligibility within one (1) day of the date notice or attempted notice is sent into order to claim the prize. The potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Publicity Release ("Release") and any other documentation required by Sponsor, which must be received by Administrator within one (1) day of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. Each winner will also be required to provide the video from his/her winning Submission to Sponsor in the original/highest resolution (not compressed) format on or before November 14, 2019. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Release or provide any other requested information or video within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If time permits, only two (2) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded.
9. Prizes: UP TO TWELVE (12) PRIZES: Opportunity for all or a portion of winner’s Submission to appear in one or both of Sponsor’s commercials to air during the National Dog Show on November 28, 2019. This prize has no dollar value.
Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s commercials, in its sole discretion, may include content outside of any winning Submissions, including from Sponsor’s employees or contractors. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees
to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Twitter, Inc., Instagram LLC, Facebook, Inc., Administrator, The National Broadcasting
Company (NBC) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates,
area representatives, agencies, suppliers, distribu
11. Publicity Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, including winner’s Twitter/Instagram/Facebook profile photo, Submission, and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
12. Ownership of Submission: Each winner shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to Sponsor the entirety of the rights in and to the Submission and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Submission for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. Each winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the Submission and that Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Each winner will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties, and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
13. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
14. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
15. Disputes: Except where
prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and
causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize
awarded shall be resolved individually,
16. Entrant's Personal Information: Information collected from entrant is
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC or Facebook, Inc.